Cycling Industry Club Gathers at Taipei Cycle Show
TAIPEI, Taiwan – At the 30th Taipei International Cycle Show that opens tomorrow the Cycling Industry Club (CIC) invites its members and others in the bicycles industry for its annual VIP event.
In the past years the Cycling Industry Club has become an important link between the industry and cycling advocacy and is supported by all leading companies in the bicycle business.
“Just like any sector, cycling can only grow through favourable policies, decisive public investments and increase of consumers on the ground,” says Kevin Mayne Director Development of the European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF). “We are representing over 80 cycling organisations in 45 countries which brings results on all these levels while tapping into national and regional markets where cycling is still low and potential is higher.”
The event will take place on Thursday 23rd March from 16.30-17.30 PM in Room 401 at the Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1. Next week the Cycling Industry host ECF will announce up to date information on the event. Confirmed guests so far include:
- Claus Fleischer (Bosch, Sr Vice President)
- Jerome Valentin (Cycleurope General Manager)
- Sato Yuasa (Shimano’s Sr. Executive VP, head of bicycle components Division)
- Frank Bohle (CEO Schwalbe)
- Jeroen M. Snijders Blok (COO of Accell Group)
- Marc van Rooij (President of Shimano Europe)
- Gina Chang (Secretary General of Taiwan Bicycle Association)
- Joshua Hon (Team Captain | Tern Bicycles)
- Jose Antonio Gomez (AMBE’s President and CEO of BH)
- Frank Boeckmann (Commercial Director, DTSWISS)
- Urs Keller (Vice President Asia Pacific, DTSWISS)