TAITRA & Bike Europe Organise Taipei Cycle Forum 2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in cooperation with Bike Europe are organising the “Taipei Cycle Forum 2018”. The Taipei Cycle Forum takes place on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 March 2018 in Taichung, Taiwan.
The theme of this international conference for the cycling industry’ top management is: Taiwan Bike Industry in Transition; heading for new forms of retailing, new forms of manufacturing, and new technologies.
Taipei Cycle Forum 2018: Themes & Headlines:
· New forms of retailing: impact of rapid growth of ecommerce and online sales in EU and US on Taiwan’s bike industry
· New forms of retailing: how Taiwan’s bike industry is to handle its transition towards ecommerce
· New manufacturing: industry 4.0; smart factories enabling going consumer-direct
· New technologies: to be presented at Taipei Cycle Show 2018
· Electrification and IoT (Internet of Things) of bikes as well as parts & accessories
· New technologies: using big data & how to become digitized company?
Save the dates: Friday 23 and Saturday 24 March, 2018.
For participating; there are still seats available.
More information to follow.