Win a Company Profile of Your Company by Signing Up for the Bike Europe Digital Magazine & Newsletter for Free
- Scan your badge at our Eurobike 2015 booth Foyer West, booth 106
- Subscribe for the Bike Europe digital magazine for free
- And win a company profile of your company in Bike Europe
Don’t miss the news!
For questions or suggestions you can always contact Bike Europe:
- by phone: +31 88 – 5840 888
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The marketing campaign ‘Win a company profile for your company’ is organized by Bike Europe and subjected to the conditions mentioned on this page.
- The campaign runs from 26 August until 29 August 2015. Drawing the winner will take place on September 1, 2015 at the Bike Europe office.
- Participating in this campaign is open to all decision makers in the bicycle industry, attending the Eurobike 2015.
- To participate in this campaign you are asked to provide certain personal information.
- Participant guarantees that all information provided is correct and up-to-date. If unclear or incomplete a new winner will be drawn.
- In the event of incorrect information, Bike Europe cannot be held responsible.
How and when to participate?
- The campaign runs from 26 August until 29 August 2015 at the Bike Europe booth in Foyer West, number 106 during the Eurobike 2015.
- Only one participant per visiting company.
Nomination of the winner
- On September 1, 2015 the winner is drawn from the participants who subscribed for the Bike Europe digital magazine and newsletter.
- The winner will be informed by e-mail.
- Bike Europe will contact the winner for editing the company profile.
- Only one company can win the prize.
- By taking part in this prize draw, participants agree that the Bike Europe publisher Vakmedianet can use their information (for example company name) for all publicity purposes regarding the marketing campaign.
- The winner of the prize draw will be awarded with a company profile.
- The prize is not exchangeable or cannot be exchanged in cash.
- If the prize is refused or denied for any other reason, Bike Europe reserves all rights.
Liability and indemnity
- Bike Europe cannot be held liable in the event of force majeure, if certain arrangements for this contest would need to be amended.
- Participants declare to agree with the rules by participating in this competition.
- Bike Europe also reserves the right to contest, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to terminate, pause, or modify and/or prices of the competition changes if circumstances require, without Bike Europe can be held responsible.