- 29 SepDecathlon integrates motor and gears in newest e-bike
- 28 SepAccell Group sees Fitch Rating drop for second time in months
- 28 SepThe beginning of the end of lithium-ion powered e-bikes?
- 28 SepExperience innovations in surface finishing process at Get Technical
- 26 SepPorsche building e-bike motor factory in Europe, Greyp to be discontinued
- 26 SepShimano widens Hollowtech crank inspection to global level
- 26 SepTaichung Bike Week 2023: High hopes, low expectations
- 26 SepDates announced for China Cycle 2024
- 21 SepAntitrust authorities investigate complaint against Bosch
Pierer New Mobility dis-invests R Raymon
SCHWEINFURT, Germany - The absence of the brand R Raymon at the Pierer New Mobility booth at Eurobike 2023 was already a clear indication. The...
E-bike manufacturer Flyer lays off quarter of staff as sales drop
HUTTWIL, Switzerland - All market indicators have made clear that the bike boom of 2020-2021 is over and implications for the industry can be...
E-bike brand Cowboy marks first foray into profitability
BRUSSELS, Belgium - "July was notably our best sales month ever and first profitable month," Cowboy co-founder and CEO Adrien Roose has announced....
Pon-owned Swapfiets reports multi-million euro losses
ZEIST, Netherlands - The blue-tyred bicycle subscription service Swapfiets has been struggling in recent years. After a loss of €14 million in 2020...
Pon partners with VW to push bike leasing in Europe and US
MUNICH, Germany - Volkswagen Financial Services has acquired a 49% stake in Pon Holdings bike leasing subsidiary Bike Mobility Services (BMS). The...
BMZ acquires Austrian sports e-bike manufacturer Nox Cycles
KARLSTEIN AM MAIN, Germany - Lithium-ion battery specialist, BMZ Group, has acquired Nox Cycles Austria and all its sister companies in Germany and...