€19.8 million deal sees Deporvillage shift hands to JD Sports holding company
ALICANTE, Spain - Iberian Sports Retail Group, has acquired an additional 18% holding in Spanish online retailer Deporvillage. This latest transaction means that the JD Sports’s holding company now owns 98% of the retailer. The acquisition leaves the co-founders retaining a 2% interest but also looking for a new job as part of a management shake-up.
Continue reading this article?
- Create an account under a minute and continue reading
- Read 3 articles for free every month
Create an account instantly
Already an account? Login to read this article