Axman Opens Brand New Facility
DACUN, Taiwan – Attaching importance to the development of sustainable roots in Taiwan, Jackson Jiang, Chairman of Axman Enterprise Company, built a brand new, modern facility in Chunghwa County. It was recently officially opened.
In order to strengthen the company’s operating structure and capital formation, Jackson Jiang took a major decision in 2013. He commissioned a renowned architect to design the new plant which had to demonstrate the philosophy of the Axman Chairman.
That philosophy is expressed in the new facility, in particular by emphasizing the modern concept of the green energy bicycle industry in the main building exterior. In addition, the use of timber as highlighted elements in the building shows the natural and simple style that goes with bicycles.
After Axman moved to its new facility the company set-out a new and clear direction; focusing on custom-made products, developing high-end product, as well as customer services, and with that continuing to make full use of Axman existing USPs (unique selling points). These are:
- Manufacturing process with vertical integrated components suppliers that focus on program-controlled lead time progress; continuously improving the manufacturing process aiming to shorten delivery.
- Assembly line features designed for optimal operating convenience and hundred percent complete product assembly with precise adjustments.
- Paint line featuring clean robot spraying at labelled production line that paints all products.
- Quality in full focus aimed at improving the quality from the start at R&D as well as considering process efficiency. That results in controlling frame design and production.
- Establishing delicate coating line and precise assembly with adjustments to right side up bikes.
- Logistics management advantages for providing cost-effective and rapid logistics with warehousing services, to help customers to expand their international distribution.
- Introducing handmade carbon fiber wheelset assembling line.
Axman’s new direction also targets high flexibility and rapid response of the production process to become the most trusted partner in Taiwan OE/OD production. This is characterized by the ability to produce small series and creating production samples rapidly.
More on Axman’s new facility is in Bike Europe’s August (Eurobike preview) edition.