All You Need to Know on E-Bike Motor Innovations
DOETINCHEM, the Netherlands – 2018 has been a milestone year for e-bike innovations. An unprecedented number of new suppliers of motor systems have arrived. The newcomers as well as already existing e-bike transmission specialists present more powerful, more compact and above all more lightweight mid-motors. An overview of all developments as well as innovations is in Bike Europe’s 3rd online magazine.
The topics that are extensively highlighted in Bike Europe’s newest online magazine are:
- Is the e-bike market becoming overcrowded?
- Car makers now actually entering (electric) two-wheeler market
- E-bike dumping case: the consequences
- Two-year survey signifies great future for e-cargo bikes
- Speed pedelec sales show steady growth
- Bosch: predicting the e-bike future
Interested to get the latest news on the e-bike innovations?
Register now for the Bike Europe newsletter.