Taiwan Bicycle Industry Reinvents Itself
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Taiwan’s bicycle industry is changing its face. Finally, after years of decline in volume and value, more money is again coming in. Bike Europe’s 4th online magazine focus on the turnaround of Taiwan’s industry and what we can expect to find at the upcoming Taipei Cycle Show. This international show will start tomorrow on 27 March.
The main topics of Bike Europe’s 4thonline magazine are:
- Market electrifying and digitizing
- Taipei Cycle returns to March schedule
- How fits new hall in Taipei Cycle concept?
- E-Bike Puts Taiwan’s Export on Growth Track
- Giant and Merida Report Boosting Revenues