Taipei Cycle 2010 Fact Sheet: When, Where & What
For the complete program; all the supporting events; how many visitors & exhibitors; the exact show times, dates and venue address; it is all listed in the Taipei Cycle 2010 Fact Sheet. Here you will find a complete rundown on the worlds biggest bike industry show.
For the complete program; all the supporting events; how many visitors & exhibitors; the exact show times, dates and venue address; it is all listed in the Taipei Cycle 2010 Fact Sheet. Here you will find a complete rundown on the world’s biggest bike industry show.
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Taiwan Bicycle Exporters’ Association (TBEA)
Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Taiwan Rubber Industries Association
Show Dates & Hours:
9 a.m. ~ 6 p.m., March 17 to 19, 2010
9 a.m. ~ 3 p.m., March 20, 2010
March 21 – 22, 2010
March 17-19, open to trade by invitation only
March 20, open to trade and public
- Minors under 12 are not admitted to the showground.
- Open to Public on last day (Saturday, March 20) at NT$200 admission ticket.
- On-spot sales are prohibited.
Complete Bicycles, Bicycle Parts and Accessories, Light Electric Vehicles (LEV)
Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan)
Gross Space: 52,000 square meters
- Grand Opening of Taipei Cycle 2010
- Award Ceremony of the 14th Int’l Bicycle Design Competition
- 2010 International Bicycle Trend Forum
- Taipei Cycle Night-Welcome Reception
- Winners of Innovation Award Ceremony
- 2010 Light Electric Vehicle ( LEV )Forum
- Tour de Taiwan
- Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) Test & Ride
- Outdoor Demo
- Cycling Extreme Performance
For related items on the Taipei Int’l Cycle Show, click here