European Pavilion at Shanghai China Cycle Show
BRUSSELS, Belgium – COLIPED, the European association for component manufacturers, is again looking to the possibility of organising a joint European participation at the Shanghai, China Cycle Show. The next show will be held from 25 – 28 April 2008. The only condition
BRUSSELS, Belgium – COLIPED, the European association for component manufacturers, is again looking to the possibility of organising a joint European participation at the Shanghai, China Cycle Show.
The next show will be held from 25 – 28 April 2008. The only condition for Coliped to organise this joint booth, is that at least 10 European companies would exhibit on the booth.
Discount with Taipei Cycle Show
The participation fee for a regular unit booth of 9 m², fully fitted, amounts to US$ 4,650 (€ 2,905) for members and to US$ 5,300 (€ 3,312) for non-members. Those of you who also exhibit with COLIPED at the Taipei Cycle Show will notice that the participation fees at the China Cycle Show are higher. This is due to the fact that the surface rental prices in Shanghai are extremely high for foreign exhibitors.
However, thanks to the discount we obtained, Coliped is able to keep the participation fee at a moderate level. The COLIPED booth will be located in the international exhibition hall of the China Cycle Show premises. As this is also the case for the joint booth at the Taipei Cycle Show, the above participation price includes:
- surface rental & negotiation on good locations;
- complete booth construction (representative, high, wooden construction);
- booth outfit (per 9 m² booth: 1 table, 3 chairs, show-case, carpet, waste-bin, spotlights and overhead with logo);
- reproduction of the exhibitor’s info in the official show directory;
- Coliped info booth where exhibitors can welcome their clients (free coffee & soft drinks);
- assistance before & during the show.
Companies who are interested to join the European booth, please kindly inform COLIPED secretary-general Ms. Greet Engelen before 5 December 2007.