MRT & Busses to Taipei Nangang
To get to and from the Taipei Cycle Nangang venue improved greatly this year with the opening of the MRT station in front of the main entrance. The extensive
TAIPEI, Taiwan – To get to and from the Taipei Cycle Nangang venue improved greatly this year with the opening of the MRT station in front of the main entrance. The extensive hotel bus shuttle network has remained intact.
Shuttle busses will run frequently on nine different routes throughout Taipei to and from the major hotels. From March 17-19, these busses depart from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm every ten minutes from the Nangang Exhibition Hall main entrance. On March 20, the busses depart from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
There are 7 bus routes to Taipei’s major hotels.
- Route A includes the following hotels: Royal Taipei, Grand Formosa Regent, Ambassador, Grand Hotel.
- Route B: The Westin Taipei, First Hotel, Leo Foo, Landis Taipei.
- Route C: United, San Want, Howard, Miramar Garden Taipei, Sheraton Taipei, Caesar Park Taipei, Seasons Hotel.
- Route D: The Tango, Agora Garden, Grand Hyatt, Pacific Business Center, Far Eastern Plaza, Fullon.
- Route E: Sherwood, Golden China, Gala Hotel, Gloria Prince, Imperial.
- Route F: Taipei Fullerton East, Brother, Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Taipei, Evergreen Laurel, Hotel 8 Zone.
- Route G: Grand Victoria, Golden Palace, Elegance, Kang Ning Service Apartment and City Lake.
Finally, on March 19 and 20 two shuttle buses are scheduled to and from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. Departure times on March 19 are 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm. March 20 on 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
The bus service to TWTC has been terminated as the TaiSpo dates have been shifted to April.