Interbike Forms Advisory Board to Facilitate Feedback
In an effort to increase interaction with exhibitors and retail attendees Interbike formed an exhibitor advisory panel made up of 11 executives. This group should represent broad range of manufacturers, suppliers and distributors operating within
LAS VEGAS, USA – In an effort to increase interaction with exhibitors and retail attendees Interbike formed an exhibitor advisory panel made up of 11 executives. This group should represent broad range of manufacturers, suppliers and distributors operating within the international bicycle community.
The exhibitor advisory panel will meet approximately once every quarter to discuss ways to augment and improve the Interbike experience for exhibitors and retailers and the evolution of future Interbike events as well.
“Each member of the panel was selected for their industry experience and range of product type, with the goal to represent the many perspectives active on the Interbike floor,” said Andy Tompkins, Interbike show director. “In addition to the exhibitor advisory panel, we are in the process of assembling independent sales rep and retailer advisory panels and will connect these groups throughout the year to include all of our show participants in the ongoing conversation about how we can make the industry’s event better.”
The exhibitor advisory panel consists of:
- Bill Sternoff, president and founder, Bodyglide
- Chris Holmes, product development and communications manager, Electra Bicycle Company
- Sandy Nicholls, marketing director, Gita Sporting Goods
- Steve Hawley, president, Hawley
- Dave Hostetter, president, Highway Two
- Skip Swain, VP of sales, Norco Performance Bicycles
- Eric Hawkins, owner, Park Tool Company
- Todd Grant, director of sales, Pearl Izumi
- Chuck Hooper, president, Seattle Bike Supply
- Al Budris, president, SIDI America
- David Zimberoff, global marketing director, SRAM Corporation
The panel’s first meeting is scheduled for February 23, 2011. The exhibitor advisory panel is the latest in a series of efforts undertaken by Interbike to increase interaction with show stakeholders.