Taipei Cycle d&i Awards Puts Innovation in Spotlight
TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Taipei Cycle d&i awards 2016 will be held for the fifth time. Seven experts will gather in Taipei on 13 to 14 January to assess the entries and select the winners. Registration is open until 18 December 2015.
All the products selected by the international panel of experts will be on display at the Taipei International Cycle Show 2016. For the first time, the winners will also be presented at the Velo-city Global 2016, which will take place in Taipei from February 27 till March 1.
For the second time, companies established after 1 January 2012 can register for the Gold Award – Young Enterprise.
This year’s jury members are:
- Cheng-non Hsu of Rikulau International Co., Ltd., Taiwan
- Francois Liang, Cycling & Health Tech Industry R&D Center, Taiwan
- Kevin Mayne, European Cyclists’ Federation, Belgium
- Adriana Monk, Monk Design, France
- Ken O’Rourke, Kor-Design, Taiwan
- Markus Storck, Storck Bicycle GmbH, Germany
- Cesare Sun, Gearlab Co, Ltd., Taiwan