Final Seats for WFSGI Manufacturers Forum
TAICHUNG, Taiwan – High-Tech Innovation, Digitalization and Robotics are the topics of this year’s Manufacturer’s Forum organized by the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI). The event takes place on 15-16 November at the Millennium Hotel in Taichung. There are still some seats available.
Delta Electronics, experts in the field of Industry 4.0, and BSR’s presentation on the future of employment in a digital world are the latest adding to the WFSGI programme. During the workshop session you can discuss with our academics and experts from the University of Cambridge and the Environmental Protection Encouragement Agency Cradle-to-Cradle Products Innovation.
The conference offers the opportunity to share best practices and to interact with brands, manufacturers, academics and other industry’s experts.
- Delta Electronics, Andy Liu, Assistant GM, Sales & Marketing Division, Industrial Automation Business Group, Delta Electronics, Inc., Taiwan
- Jeremy Prepscius, VP Asia-Pacific, BSR, Hong Kong
- Aditya Ramkrishna, Director, Siemens Ltd. Taiwan
- Jim Huang, EPEA, Internationale Umweltforschung GmbH, Germany
- Tyler Lyman, CEO, MicroBenefits, Hong Kong.
- Florian Miguet, CEO, clim8, France/HKG
- Jay Lee, Professor, University of Cincinnati, USA.
- Peter J. Sher, Professor, Corporate Synergy Development Center, Taiwan.
- Kim Y. C. Tsai, Chairman, Mobiletron – automotive electronics manufacturer, Taiwan.
- Eric Huang, SVP of Filament Division, Far Eastern New Century Corporation, Taiwan.
- Alison Starr, Executive Director – Strategy & Business, National Composites Center, UK.
- Christian Decker, Managing Director of DESMA and Member of the Steering Committee ‘Plattform Industrie 4.0’ of German
- Steve Evans, Professor, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Edwin Keh, CEO, Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel, HKG.