Final Call for Taipei Cycle Forum
TAIPEI, Taiwan – This is the final call for industry peers that want to take part in the Taipei Cycle Forum 2018. This Conference takes place next Friday March 23 in Taichung, Taiwan. Currently close to 250 bike professional have registered for this Conference that digs deep in the transition of the Taiwan bike industry towards new online focused business models. There are still seats left.
The Taipei Cycle Forum is organized by the Taiwan Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in cooperation with this trade journal. It takes place at the Fullon Hotel – Liphao Land in Taichung, Taiwan. “What is the future role of Taiwan’s bicycle industry”, is the key question Taipei Cycle Forum 2018 wants to answer.
Themes and headlines
This international conference address these themes and headlines:
- New forms of retailing: impact of rapid growth of ecommerce and online sales in EU and US on Taiwan’s bike industry
- New forms of retailing: how Taiwan’s bike industry is to handle its transition towards ecommerce
- New manufacturing: industry 4.0; smart factories enabling going consumer-direct
- New technologies: to be presented at Taipei Cycle Show 2018. Electrification and IoT (Internet of Things) of bikes as well as parts & accessories
- New technologies: using big data & how to become digitized company?
- Group tickets TWD 1,000 (€ 28/USD 33)
- Promotion tickets TWD 3,000 (€ 83/USD 100).
- Special discount applies for Taiwan Bicycle Association (TBA) members.