The bike sppot at Eurobike
Eurobike is almost here and for a second consecutive year the bike sppot is going to be present at the show with its own exhibition area. This time they are bigger, stronger and come with new products, technologies and ideas!
For those readers who are not familiar with the bike sppot, here is a very brief introduction. bike sppot is a one-stop-shop platform which provides leading surface finishing solutions for bicycle manufacturers and tackles industry issues such as long lead times, time-to-market, complex decision making and lack of flexibility. The sppot is a synergy between TIGER Coatings, Posterama, Hodij Coatings, WAGNER and Deyacolor, which aims to bring innovation, efficiency and unparalleled quality in surface finishing.
Since the last Eurobike the bike sppot has been fully committed in its preparation for the coming show and some of the major headlines for this year’s edition are:
• Color Trends 2019/20 – colors inspired by nature to provoke our senses. TIGER and Hodij will present the new color trends in the bike industry for season 2019/2020. This VIDEO will give you a glimpse of what you can expect at the show.
• Surface finishing solutions – official release of our new product developments
– Low cure clear coats: New technology by TIGER Coatings designed to exceed the highest market requirements in the cycling industry. Key benefits include superior visual characteristics; low cure process; increased efficiency; high durability and mechanical resistance.
– Neon is back: Renaissance in the brightness of colors though the introduction of a new line-up of neon powder coatings.
– 3rd dimension of metallic coatings and decals: TIGER and Posterama bring new and unique visual appeal, improved production processes and increased durability.
• Innovations in coating application technology by WAGNER which take process automation, digitalisation and quality control to the next level by incorporating exciting IoT technology.
• Vivid and vibrant new color collections by the liquid coating experts Hodij Coatings. All these new selections have been inspired by nature and characters from children’s tales.
• Hot topics – flexibility and close-to-market production – vision and solutions. The cycling industry is booming and market developments are rapid and dynamic, driven by changing consumer behaviour and new technologies. In such an environment, the bike sppot provides much needed flexibility, customisation and efficiency through a platform which combines technology and know-how in each step of the bicycle manufacturing process.
To find out more about these topics and other exciting products and technologies, do not hesitate to visit the bike sppot stand at A6 – 105. This is where competence meets surface technology and color trend.