Final Call for Eurobike Conference on Challenges that Come with Online Sales
FRIEDRICHSHAFEN, Germany – This is the final call for industry peers that want to take part in the Conference on online sales. This Conference takes place next Saturday July 7 in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Currently close to 100 bike professional have registered for this Conference that digs deep in the specific challenges that come with online sales. It’s still possible to take part in this Conference; there are seats left.
The Conference on challenges that come with online sales is organized by this trade journal. It takes place one day before this year’s Eurobike starts in Room Schweiz at Conference Center West of the Messe Friedrichshafen exhibition complex. “Behind the Scenes of Online Sales”, is the Theme of the 2018 Bike Europe Conference.
The 2018 Bike Europe Conference address the following headlines:
- Optimizing product availability to cater to the consumer demand for ‘same-day’ delivery times measured in hours.
- What can digitalization as well as data-mining and sharing bring for the transition towards ecommerce.
- Uniform product coding allows for bar-coding and with that for automation of distribution processes. It’s one part of meeting the online sales challenges.
- New technologies: using big data & how to become digitized company.
- Are close to market production as well as warehousing ample stocks the right tactics for meeting consumer’s delivery demands?
For taking part in the 2018 Bike Europe Conference; the regular participants fee stands at € 199.00. For paying subscribers of Bike Europe Magazine is the fee is € 149.00. Sponsors and Partners of the Conference have free admission.