Focus on Manufacturing 4.0 at WFSGI World Manufacturers Forum
BERN, Switzerland – The 6th edition of the World Manufacturers Forum (WMF) powered by the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) will focus on manufacturing 4.0, and steps towards a future vision. The Forum will take place in the Le Méridien Saigon hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on December 11 and 12, 2018.
During the two-day conference the audience will have the opportunity to interactively participate in workshops and raise questions to the keynote speakers about manufacturing 4.0. The main topics of this year’s event are:
* Software and innovative technologies
* Workforce in a changing landscape
* Industry 4.0 implementation phase
* Raw materials disruption
Forum takes place in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on December 11 and 12
Better understanding of how to implement Manufacturing 4.0
Attendees have the opportunity to hear from leading experts across a range of topics relating to Manufacturing 4.0 and to take part in a workshop specifically designed for World Manufacturers Forum 2018 that will help attendees to better understand how to implement Industry 4.0 into their business.
As per end of October the listed keynote speakers of the 6th WFSGI Manufacturers’ Forum and their topics included:
- “State of blockchain 2019: working examples,” by Nicholas Russell, Advisor at the post-accelerator centre of the London’s Tech City, Idea London, part of the University College of London.
- “Manufacturing in the digital age, the need for real-time visibility and data driven decision-making,” Martin Strommer, Advisor to the Board, Ncinga Innovations.
- “The state of skills, human labor in the digital age,” Catherina Cole, Executive Director at Alvanon.
- “Worker empowerment in the supply chain,” by Harry Nurmansyah, Senior Director Social & Environment affairs, Asia Pacific of Adidas.
- “Digitalization and smart supply chain, the next revolutionary step of the footwear industry,” by Christian Decker, CEO of DESMA.
- “Digital transformation of the textile value chain,” Mark Jarvis, Managing Director World Textile Information Network (WTiN).
- “Industry 4.0 Key entry points available and affordable today,” by Jonas Wand, Chief Sales Officer, Foursource Group GmbH, Germany
- “Lab Grown Fabrics and Materials and/or Fabrics from Natural Fibers,” Kanji Kajawara, Research Fellow Coordinator at the Shinshu University.
- “Industry Example of Innovative Technology and Materials in manufacturing,” by Marius Janta, Senior Project Manager, Research, Application &BD at WT | Wearable Technologies.
For the most recent speakers overview see: www.wfsgi.org/projects/world-manufacturers-forum/
Learnings and take-aways
The learnings of the 2018 WFSGI Forum offers its participants:
* How do the best companies take advantage from the best technology?
* How to enable both incremental and disruptive technology-based innovation?
* How can brands and manufacturers change their research, development and delivery activities to encourage disruptive technologies?
* How to find, select/ignore and use new technologies with less pain and risk?
* What is the effect of automation on workforce?
* Interactive format where you can raise questions to the keynote speakers.
* Connect, network and exchange thoughts with representatives from other industries, brands, retailers, manufacturers.
Detailed reference materials
All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the World Manufacturers Forum conference magazine upon arrival at the Forum and, where permitted, the speaker’s presentations following the conclusion of the World Manufacturers Forum. Attendees will therefore benefit from having detailed reference materials from the Forum. The Manufacturers Forum 2018 offers also ample opportunities to connect and exchange thoughts with representatives from other industries, brands, retailers, manufacturers, material and machinery suppliers.
The target group for the WFSGI Manufacturers Forum 2018 are all members of the global sporting goods industry varying from textile/apparel, footwear, accessories and bike brands, manufacturers, retailers, buying houses CEOs, COOs, CR Specialists and Sourcing Specialists.
This year edition of the Forum takes place in the Le Méridien Saigon hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on December 11 and 12, 2018.
For more and for registration: www.wfsgi.org/projects/world-manufacturers-forum/