Why You Should Attend World Cycling Forum; The Big Questions Addressed
ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands – By participating the World Cycling Forum, you will be able to join an exceptional network of academics and representatives from other industries as well as from organizations operating on a global level. They will make clear from very different disciplines, how the cycling industry is to play its vital role in the fight against climate change.
This year’s Forum will help guide you and your company on how to connect to the business aspects that come with linking cycling to thesustainability goals currently set by national governments. Goals that can only be met through radical changes. Like doubling the modal share of cycling in the world’s biggest cities. These grand ambitions put the bicycle industry at the core of sustainable development. Join us for a unique opportunity to learn from and connect with key industry figures and leading global organizations who will explore the bicycle industry’s sustainability potential throughout the two day Forum.
The World Cycling Forum will answer the following big questions:
- What are the most important future trends within mobility, and the expected changes on how people will approach and appreciate the mobility system of the future?
- What are the economic, environmental, health and other benefits that come with greatly increased use of bicycles in urban environments?
- Will you in the very near future sell bicycles, or maybe sell health?
- How can companies start the transformation process for reaching a responsible & ethical production as well as environmental friendly and responsible products?
- With cities shifting away from cars and bicycles becoming cornerstones of urban mobility; how is this driving new product categories, and what does this mean for today’s deep and entrenched supply chains?
Bike Europe subscriber? Get CHF 200 discount on the regular price with the special registration code: wcf-bikeeurope-2019. Register here for the World Cycling Forum 2019.
World Cycling Forum audience
The World Cycling Forum will have an audience of over 200 CEO’s, COO’s, MD’s and decision makers of (electric) bicycle makers, parts makers, distributors as well as retail chains and retail organizations. The upcoming World Cycling Forum, taking place on June 4 and 5 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, features an impressive line-up of keynote speakers.
The speakers-list includes representatives from the World Health Organization, from Decathlon, Vittoria Industries, the Mayor of London’s Office, the World Employment Confederation, Technical University of Delft, University of Cambridge, CONEBI, University College London/ConceptionX.org, as well as world experts on future urban mobility. The Forum’s Agenda also includes Q&A and wrap-up sessions. Moderator of the 2-day International conference is Marc ter Haar, strategic relationship director at Ernst&Young, the Netherlands.