Exhibitor Registration Now Open for Taipei Cycle 2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Registration is now open for manufacturers and brands wishing to exhibit at the Taipei Cycle Show that takes place 4-7 March 2020. By exhibiting, companies secure direct access and exposure to a global audience of the cycling industry’s leading buyers and media. The Taipei Cycle Show 2020 acts as a gateway to the vital Asia – Pacific markets and has become an essential event for leading suppliers to both the aftermarket and OEM.
Taipei Cycle Show 2020 will provide key designers, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, buyers and distributors opportunities to network, make deals and share insights on the future of the cycling industry when they descend on Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1 & Hall 2 from 4-7th March.
25 percent more floor space
Updates to next year’s show include an increase of 25 percent more floor space to fulfil growing demand from exhibitors, with an added focus on apparel showcased during fashion shows which will bring to life the latest technology in cycle clothing.
Dedicated P&A area
The show will host a dedicated section for accessories and components, giving even more companies a stage from which to promote their products to an international audience via approximately 4,000 booths.
The show is attended by the world’s leading media and distributors who flock to the halls visiting brands from across the globe with pavilions dedicated to businesses from key markets including Europe, Japan and Korea.
E-bikes: key focus
Jasmine Wu, Taipei Cycle Show PR Manager, said “In 2020, we will incorporate a more varied range of concepts to the show, such as traveling and services. E-bikes are also a key focus for 2020 but we welcome all cycling companies to join us, we pride ourselves on offering one of the biggest and the best business matching and networking platforms in the cycling industry.”
Taipei Cycle Show 2020: 4-7 March
- Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 & Hall 2
- LEVs and electric systems, e-Bikes, IoT solutions and parts
- Country Pavilions including Italy, Japan, Korea and the Confederation of the European Bicycle Industries (CONEBI) amongst others
- Regular catwalk fashion shows, supporting exhibiting apparel brands
- Taipei Cycle+ including Smart Cycling, start-up zone and seminars
- Taipei Cycle Forum sessions, including Trends in the e-bike market
- Taipei Cycle Show d&i Design Awards 2020
- Bike demonstrations throughout the event in the new on-site Demo Area
More at www.taipeicycle.com.tw.