November 2019 • New approach to production; fully focused on e-bike engineering
• E-bike industry growing at lightning speed
• Giant’s e-bike sales to grow over 50% this year
• Also Merida invests heavily in e-bike production in Europe
• Taiwan parts makers diversifying into components for e-bikes Read the Online Magazine - Issue 7
Eurobike on solving supply shortages
September 2019 • Production relocating from China to Taiwan
• What about production in Europe?
• Robotized aluminium frame production starts in Poland
• Belgium takes carbon frame production to the next level
• Can hi-tech steel grade trigger volume production in Europe? Read the Online Magazine - Issue 6
Aiming for bikes' electronic future
July 2019 • E-bike sales sky rockets across Europe
• Are speed pedelecs on verge of breakthrough?
• Regulations coming for electric step scooters
• EU on why there are e-bike anti-dumping duties
• Eurobike to show exploding offering in e-bike components Read the Online Magazine - Issue 5
Taiwan industry reinvents itself
March 2019 • Market electrifying and digitizing
• Taipei Cycle returns to March schedule
• How fits new hall in Taipei Cycle concept?
• E-Bike puts Taiwan's export on growth track
• Giant and Merida report boosting revenues Read the Online Magazine - Issue 4
E-bike market attracts more automotive suppliers
September 2018 • Is the e-bike motor market becoming overcrowded?
• Car makers now actually entering electric two-wheeler market
• E-bike dumping case: the consequences
• Two-year user survey signifies great future for e-cargo bikes
• Speed pedelec sales show steady growth Read the Online Magazine - Issue 3
The growing complexity of the e-bike business
July 2018 • Will Chinese makers move production?
• Taiwan and Vietnam warming e-bike export up
• E-bike anti-dumping duties become fact
• E-bike motor market to grow to multi-billion dollar business
• E-bike batteries - Fire hazards Read the Online Magazine - Issue 2
E-bike brings digitalization to the industry
February 2018 • Bike sector is reinventing itself
• More car companies stepping into e-bike market
• Yamaha grows motor production for Europe
• Battery shortages coming Read the Online Magazine - Issue 1